Thursday, December 27, 2012

One versus four

I just spent the last couple hours watching my three nieces while my sister and her husband were out for a couple hours.  Mille and Joe are three, Hazel is almost two, and Samwise the Brave is eight months (the dog).  My mom and I watched them for about three hours, fed them dinner, read them books, bathed them and tucked them into bed.
      Being a male, I engaged in some rough house playing with them; the game we now play is called "ka-gunk", and they can't get enough of it.  I pick one of them up in my arms and gallop around the house as if I was a horse, making the clopping sound horses make.  They will now look at me, reach up with their hand and say "ka-gunk Spencer, ka-gunk!!"  They all want their turn NOW, and there is only so much "ka-gunking" I can do before I get tuckered out.  
      Sweet things. 

1 comment: