Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting started

         So here we go; thanks for taking the time to check this blog thing out, I'm still getting used to this whole thing.  The inspiration for this comes from various friends and family members who have blogs that I follow occasionally, which proves to be a convenient way of staying informed as to how they are doing, what they are experiencing, whatever.  Though I may have frequent contact with them person to person, reading what they write never fails to provide insights that I did no glean in person.  Hopefully I can return the service to you through this blog.
           The title says "the life of the champion".  I'm not asserting that that is what I have, but rather what I am trying to achieve.  I also try to celebrate my Spanish-speaking abilities, probably more than is welcome.  It's just a funny phrase to toss around with a heavy, gruff Spanish accent.  The title seemed adequate. 
      I suppose that, like my sister's blog, it should have some kind of theme, purpose and direction, without the "public vent session" result.  Nobody wants to read that.  Instead, in the fight to be a champion of life, I'll mention here (in an entertaining and worthwhile manner)  the epic and desperate battles against challenges, trials, inner demons and Bio265.  Perhaps you could view it like an adventure that you are taking one step behind me. The champion of life also has what's most important first in his life, which I believe to be missionary work; simply said, there is nothing else like it, and should be participated in every day.
       I hope you enjoy it and find it worth your five minutes every once in a while to read.  I am sure that all who find their way here are close enough to me to warrant an "I love you", which I really do mean.  And if not, then I just love you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment